Sunday 6 December 2015

Woman stabbed in art gallery and witnesses mistake it for a performance(Photos).


A brutal stabbing in a famous art gallery was mistaken for a dramatic piece by witnesses.
A woman was stabbed in the arm and neck by a woman with a utility knife at Art Basel Miami Beach in Florida, on Friday.
According to the Miami Herald,the artist was at her exhibit at the time, and told the Miami Herald she heard a scuffle and later saw a woman being wheeled away by paramedics.But people she spoke to in the aftermath told her they initially thought the stabbing had been part of the show.
A guy walked up to me and said,
‘I thought I saw a performance, and I thought it was fake blood, but it was real blood,’”
Detail’s of Zhao’s arrest sheet were tweeted by WPLG reporter Liane Morejon,,, , which claimed she shouted
“I had to kill her and two more! I had to watch her bleed!” as she was patted down by police officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment